- Live Online
- 20 Hours
- COURSE FEE
- £195.00 – £395.00
This course is designed to introduce new methods that lead to different understandings of a number of selected verses in the Quran while stimulating a provocative way of thinking through a methodological contextual reading of the verses. This method intends to establish a consistent and coherent understanding of the Quran to release it from the perception that traditionally interpreted/translated many verses making them a source of radicalisation. This will highlight a clear-cut difference between the two readings; radicalised and deradicalised understandings and rulings. This journey will lead to a very advanced and contemporary conceptualisation that fit our modern life.
COURSE INSTRUCTORS / CONTRIBUTORS
The course covers the following topics:
Understanding the extent of Quran as a divine Law
The Contextual reading of Quran and its importance in clearing the misconceptions on some verses
How hermeneutics analysis can establish an accurate understanding of the verses.
The importance of consistency, non-contradictory concepts in providing a proper and moderate understanding of the Quran.
The importance of a reformist translation from Arabic in avoiding misconception.
How different readings of selected verses can change the understanding from radicalisation to deradicalisation.
By the end of this programme you will be able to..
- Understand the salient features of Islamic Commercial Law and Finance by appreciating the importance of the economic theory in Islam, which takes into account the material, spiritual, social and political aspects of human life.
- Enhance their knowledge and understanding of the key principles and concepts, sources, standards, methodology, and the application of Islamic law in relation to the financial sector.
- Have insight on pressing contemporary issues concerning the legality of their application alongside comparative jurisprudential views, and their implementation in both Muslim and non-Muslim countries.
- Develop a critical understanding on some of the misconceptions that exist within the traditional sphere of this arena through their engagement with contemporary counter-arguments.
This course is designed for newcomers and professionals operating across a range of industries interested in gaining valuable information and developing new perspective on Quranic sciences.
Live Online Students
PAIS uses Zoom for Education to help students and instructors connect and collaborate live online. In order to access the Live class sessions student should have access to a computer, laptop or smartphone. Student should also have access to a high speed internet along with Webcam, a headphone and a microphone in order to effectively participate in the live sessions.
- Live Sessions are held on Monday and Tuesday from 6-8 PM GMT
- Students are required to attend 4 hours per weeks of Live Sessions
- Student maybe required to take part in independent studies on an individual or group basis.
- Participation in discussion is essential.
Course fee for this course is £395
Students have access to course materials for 3 months from date of registration.
- Scholarship subject to Terms and Conditions. Click to Apply
- 15% Group Discount
- 15% Multi Course Discount
- Corporate Day Courses Available – Contact us for more information