- Live Online
- Blended Learning
- 12 Months (Full Time)
- 24 Months (Part Time)
- START DATES
- TBC – Subject to Demand
This course intends to offer an in-depth discussion on Islamic law topics aiming at establishing a critical discussion on different aspects of Islamic law. The course focuses on initiating a lively academic discussion that bridge between traditional Islamic law principles and Islamic law implementation in modern life. The course intends to present Islamic law from different perspectives focusing on the critical and unconventional views of the uncultivated areas on variety topic of Islamic law.
COURSE INSTRUCTORS / CONTRIBUTORS
The course covers the following topics:
- Research Methodology for Islamic studies
- Sources of Islamic Law (Sharia) focusing on the Qur’an and its impact on
- Islamic legislative process
- Islamic Family Law
- Islam, modernity and Politics
- Islamic Commercial Law
- Islamic Mysticism
- Islamic Philosophy
- History of Islam
- Human rights in Islam
- Islamic Jurisprudence (Muslim Schools of Thought)
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTSLive Online Students PAIS uses Zoom for Education to help students and instructors connect and collaborate live online. In order to access the Live class sessions student should have access to a computer, laptop or smartphone. Student should also have access to a high speed internet along with Webcam, a headphone and a microphone in order to effectively participate in the live sessions.
- For CPD accredited courses, students are required to attend all allocated Live Sessions
- Student maybe required to take part in independent studies on an individual or group basis.
- Participation in discussion is essential.
- Scholarship subject to Terms and Conditions. Click to Apply
- 15% Group Discount
- 15% Multi Course Discount
- Corporate Day Courses Available – Contact us for more information