- Live Online
- Blended Learning
- 3 Year ( Full Time)
- 4 Years ( Part Time)
- START DATES
- TBC – Subject to Demand
This course discusses the main principles and pillars of the Islamic finance and banking including the financial contracts and banking transactions. The discussion will focus on the Sharia compliance foundations that distinguish the Islamic finance operations and institutions from their conventional counterparts. The overall purpose of the course is to equip the students with a solid theoretical and practical understandings of the aspects of the Islamic finance and banking.
COURSE INSTRUCTORS / CONTRIBUTORS
The course covers the following topics:
- The fundamentals of Islamic banking and finance.
- Islamic financial sector and its development over years being an alternativefinancial system.
- The historical origins of Islamic economics and the development of current Islamic banking and finance.
- The theoretical and operational challenges affecting Islamic banking and finance on the global level
- Ethical and Faith Perspectives on Economics and its relationship with Islamic finance.
- Islamic Financial Contracts
- The issues related to Liquidity Management in the Islamic Financial Institutions
- Islamic Asset Management
- Islamic Financial Institutions and corporate governance
- Risk Management of Islamic finance
- Accounting and taxation matters
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTSLive Online Students PAIS uses Zoom for Education to help students and instructors connect and collaborate live online. In order to access the Live class sessions student should have access to a computer, laptop or smartphone. Student should also have access to a high speed internet along with Webcam, a headphone and a microphone in order to effectively participate in the live sessions.
- For CPD accredited courses, students are required to attend all allocated Live Sessions
- Student maybe required to take part in independent studies on an individual or group basis.
- Participation in discussion is essential.
- Scholarship subject to Terms and Conditions. Click to Apply
- 15% Group Discount
- 15% Multi Course Discount
- Corporate Day Courses Available – Contact us for more information