- Live Online
- Blended Learning
- 3 Year ( Full Time)
- 4 Years ( Part Time)
- START DATES
- TBC – Subject to Demand
This course is designed to introduce new methods that lead to different understandings of a number of selected verses in the Quran while stimulating a provocative way of thinking through a methodological contextual reading of the verses.
COURSE INSTRUCTORS / CONTRIBUTORS
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTSLive Online Students PAIS uses Zoom for Education to help students and instructors connect and collaborate live online. In order to access the Live class sessions student should have access to a computer, laptop or smartphone. Student should also have access to a high speed internet along with Webcam, a headphone and a microphone in order to effectively participate in the live sessions.
- For CPD accredited courses, students are required to attend all allocated Live Sessions
- Student maybe required to take part in independent studies on an individual or group basis.
- Participation in discussion is essential.
- Scholarship subject to Terms and Conditions. Click to Apply
- 15% Group Discount
- 15% Multi Course Discount
- Corporate Day Courses Available – Contact us for more information